Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 43 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Trying to connect on phone keep getting .TSDNS Error , could not resolve host name

I'm very new to all this . I play clash of clans . One of the guys in our clan has started a team speak for us to use . I'm typing in the correct address and password but it's not working . I keep getting a message saying TSDNS Error could not resolve host name . I'm using the teamspeak 3 app from the app store .

Currently Need help.

Hello guys , well i own a TS but the problem is when i try to log in here is what it says :

Failed to connect to server

Any of you could tell me how can i fix the problem ? I would like to be able to log back on TS

Thanks in advance

Helpppp Please , i need to fix this asap !!

TeamSpeak3 Has Stopped working! Application crashed

I'm using window 7 ultimate. And this morning my teamspeak 3 client has stopped working. I cant open it at all. Even i uninstalled it and reinstalled. It's still the sameName:  ts.png
Views: 272
Size:  287.1 KBName:  ts.png
Views: 272
Size:  287.1 KB[

If you need help fast, use forum search and don't bump your posts that often.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    If you need help fast, use forum search and don't bump your posts that often.
    Can you link me something or help me out please? Ive searched but can't find anything and sorry about the bump

Well, it is by far the most often asked question on this forum. It's impossible that you don't get any search results.

You told that you "own a TS" and are unable to connect to that server. It may be, that the problem is on the server side, so you might want to look in the server support section of the forum. As you didn't provide any specific information, such as server and client log files of a failed connection attempt, we cannot answer more specific than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    Well, it is by far the most often asked question on this forum. It's impossible that you don't get any search results.

You told that you "own a TS" and are unable to connect to that server. It may be, that the problem is on the server side, so you might want to look in the server support section of the forum. As you didn't provide any specific information, such as server and client log files of a failed connection attempt, we cannot answer more specific than that.
    Where can i find those things (client log files )

configuration error

can't even upload the report because i get 413 Request Entity Too Large each time i try

edit by mod
    Please use an extrnal service in your case. There are many websites, were you can upload files for free.
    Last edited by dante696; March 31st, 2014 at 07:55 AM.

problems logging onto server

Any ideas why I would not be able to log onto clans server but can log onto others?

Nobody can connect, not even myself

So I started the server, and it seems to be running fine. But why I try to join from the machine hosting it. I cant. Neither can anyone else join.

The OS is Windows Server 2012R2

The is no detail given here.

Please check your server logs first.
    - Open the voice port for UDP in your router.
    - Try your LAN IP / LocalIP for your own connection.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TS issue

Ok I have a client that can log into my TS3 and do everything thy need to do can hear us talking and all but for some reason when she keys up or sets it to voice activation her light doesn't light up mic works fine with anything else only having this problem on TS3

any help would be great thanks

Stop posting on behalf of someone.
    Tell that person to use the setup assistant.

Please Help for Solution

I've been using Teamspeak 3 for a while now and this is the first time something like this happened. Pretty much, when trying to connect to this one specific server, my screen freezes and says "Not Responding." But when i try and connect to other servers, they're all perfectly fine. Not sure what the problem is. I've tried re-installing, deleting the folders, etc. Help?

Thread Information