Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1761

Teamspeak is broken

Hello Everyone!
    My teamspeak is not working. It says The configured playback device was not found.

I went in the Options-Playback and I tried to change speakers multiple times and restarted my computer multiple times. I found a fix, but It does not really end up well. So I updated my speakers and restarted my computer and teamspeak worked perfectly fine, but my audio was not working properly, it was heavily distorted and it was so bad it hurt my ears. The only way to fix that major problem was to return to the old version of my speakers.

If anyone could help me fix it I would appricate it very much.

PS. All of this time I said speakers becausue that is what it is called, but I am using headphones and except from teamspeak they work perfectly fine on every other program. (They are turtle beach headphones in case it helps)

teamspeak and skype block out all of my other sounds.

title explains it

The title gives 0 details....
    My guess it is your sound card causing this.
    Check your sound settings and logs for errors.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

"connection lost"

I'm in trouble, all members can not stay connected. What could it be? This is happening a few hours!
    Last edited by dante696; January 12th, 2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: not a bug and 0 details given

Server-joining-Problem

Hey,

ich benutze Teamspeak schon seit geraumer Zeit. Damals konnte ich auf einen Teamspeak-Server joinen, doch irgendwie geht das nicht mehr. Ich weiß, dass der Teamspeak läuft. Wenn ich versuche, dem Server zu joinen, wird er erst resolved und dann versucht teamspeak zu connecten. Jedoch kommt dann "Failed to connect to Server". Ich weiß nicht woran es liegt und hoffe auf Hilfe.

Viele Grüßé

UPDATE 3.1 Problem

Hey i did the new update *today* and i tried to connect to any teamspeak and it didn't work i restarted my net,pc,i even reinstalled teamspeak but nothing still :/ error : <20:52:00> Failed to connect to server

Team Speak Not Working!

Since the last update TS is unable to find a server. When I open TS, click connect then click connect and the next window the connect button isn't active. In the lower left corner of the main window it says no server. Is anyone else having this problem? The only place I can connect is "TS Public" none of my bookmarks are able to connect!!!!!!!!!! What's up with this? Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; January 16th, 2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason: merged, we don't know any server without any example from your log

I can not join any server,but Teamspeak Public.

Any time I try to join it simply loads for a second,and then says,"Failed to connect."

Error starting TeamSpeak after the update

After doing an update on teamspeak, it started to appear an error, I took a print and I will put it down. I hope they can help me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TS won't start any server.

It started with a timeout, I tried to re-connect to way too many servers but it still didn't work idk why - I had to re-install/delete and redownload TS it worked for a few minutes then the issue re-happened, I don't know how to fix this..please help.

Teamspeak BUG crash

Hi I have a problem with Teamspeak 3 when I gave it ts being 3.1.0.1 update to the latest version ie you get on teamspeak automatically gives me crash and told to leave a message to developers. I can not do anything because it gives me crash. Help me please. Thank you

Please attach at least one crash report.
    You can find it under %appdata%/TS3client/crashdumps
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't connect to any channel even Teamspeak Public v3.1

When i try to connect to any channel i get "Failed to connect to server" i tried to turn off Firewall and antivirus even reinstalled TS but nothing helped.

Thanks in advance.

Cannot connect after new update

Hi, so the other day a new ts update came out, which I installed, but since then I have been unable to connect to any ts servers. I click on them in the bookmarks menu but when it tries to connect it gives me "failed to resolve hostname" but I know I have the IP correct.

Need rescuing here.

Problems with Push to talk

Hi,

Since I update the program to the last update I have problems with the push to talk function and I can't use i to talk.

I tried to change the button but it doesn't work in any case.

The other options, continuous transmission and invoice recognition works well.

How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

Thread Information