Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1761

Failed to resolve hostname ! ! !Help me

Hello. I would like to present you my problem related to ts !And Yes, I wanted to come on ts and jumped me an error "Failed to resolve hostname" I Tried to get on other ts and it worked for me , but I can't stick to only one ts , tried to delete ts but doesn't helped . PLEASE FOR QUICK HELP !

Teams Speak3 not opening

Hi.
    I installed TeamSpeak 3 client. Installed successfully, but it won't start. Even using admin. Cursor shows loading circle for a second or 2. After that nothing happens.

Any help?

Mic disabled

So I want to speak on team speak but I cant because my mic is disabled. Microphone Disabled. how do you un disable it?

Cant connect to my Server

Me and a friend got a Server for our Clan.
    Yesterday everything was fine, but today i cant connect to our server...
    TS isnt blocked by the Firewall
    i reinstalled it too and the IPnumber is also not working.

"Failed to connect to server" But all my buddy's can connect.

So as you can tell I'm in a little bit of a pickle and could use a little help. I've been using this Teamspeak for 3 years I have had no problems about two nights ago it just randomly said disconnected and then it failed to join back. so I said I'll give it a day well the next day same thing "failed to connect to server" the weird part is that everybody else can use this teamspeak absolutely fine. Another weird thing is that I can join other team speaks without a problem.So last night I downloaded a proxy to see if it would work funny enough it works while using a proxy. but when I turn off the proxy it stops working. I honestly don't know what the problem is and if you can help me out that would be absolutely great thank you.

Can't connect to server error

I constantly receive the "Can't connect to server error"error for every TS I try to join. Everyone else can join these but me. I was able to join them before but all of a sudden I can't anymore. I am spelling everything correct, I have no firewalls up, I am on the latest version of the Mac OS and TS.

I need help asap

when i join ts.altislife.co.uk i cant hear anything and it says Speakers/Headphones Disabled however it only does this to this one server i can join any other and i can hear and talk fine please help

Teamspeak not starting

so basically whenever i press on teamspeak it just pop the run as admin and then it won't work
    i am using win7 64-bit

I'm having the exact same issue with a server my friend owns. If I figure anything out I'll report back.

getting knocked off line alot

Is any else getting knocked out line int he past few days

help

every time I install ts I have uninstall it to get in to a server I am a clients only any one figure this out yet
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2016 at 04:19 PM. Reason: what, bug section , lack of details ???????????????????

Failed To Connect To Server

I have been unable to connect to the TeamSpeak server. I also get timed out on any pings to the team speak servers. I have disabled my windows firewall and uninstalled virus scans and still cannot connect and still get timed out on all pings. I am not an expert here. So, I really need some help using TeamSpeak. I use a Linksys router and my ISP is insight roadrunner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyh42 View Post
    I have been unable to connect to the TeamSpeak server. I also get timed out on any pings to the team speak servers. I have disabled my windows firewall and uninstalled virus scans and still cannot connect and still get timed out on all pings. I am not an expert here. So, I really need some help using TeamSpeak. I use a Linksys router and my ISP is insight roadrunner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It's not clear whether you mean other servers or your own server?

Well, I guess to simplify it, I am trying to connect to the server assigned to WarBirds. When using their IP address I get the "failed to connect" message. When I try to ping their IP address I get the timeout. I have tried several IP addresses and get the timeout. That's why I believe it has something to do with my router. As I mentioned earlier, I took down my firewall and virus programs and still no luck connecting or getting a response to my pings.

TS won´t start

Hey guys
    Teamspeak won´t start since I reinstalled it because id didn´t installed the updates (tryed it about 10times).
    I´ve reinstalled it again but nothing works. I checked for Virus and started it as an Admin but it´wont start anyways
    In the Taskmanager I can see the process for about 2s then it disappears and Ts wont start.

I don't know what to do, pls help

sry for my shitty english

Thread Information