Forum

Page 66 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Send the reports via crash reporter and not here on forum.
    Disable your custom plugins and update all drivers.

This is all i can say because i can not open the crashdumps.
    Thread merged
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak Keeps Crashing [PLEASE HELP]

My teamspeak client has been crashing for a month or so. I reinstalled Windows and installed teamspeak (3.0.18.1) and It has been crashing ever since. I've tried everything (reinstalling, updating to 3.0.18.2, deleting all files and installing new version). I don't know what else to try and I really need some help with this. (Extra data: Everytime I upload the crashdump the file is about 75000 to 85000 bytes)

Ts3 Won't open at all.

As the title says, i've tried restarting my pc and re-downloading the client after uninstalling it and reinstalling it, all had no effect.
    whenever i try to open it it acts like its about to load up then... just nothing, nothing opens at all.

please and thanks, matty.

I cant connect to one specific ts3.

I was connected to this server, it kicked me, and now i cant seem to connect to it, it says Failed to connect to server every time. I know the server is working because my friends are in it, but i cant seem to join. I dont have problems joining different ts3 servers.

Angry TeamSpeak Crashing

So . Will there be some fixes for those teamspeak crashes? or developers decided that this program is so useless and it doesnt need anyfixing? Its really boring to have like 20 crashes per hour because of that unfixed program and even tough i send those "crash reports" nothing helps it seems that there is noone interested in making teamspeak usable again hope maybe there will be atleast one person that will be responsible enough to finally bring order to teamspeak ....

my mirkofon dont working in TS

my mirkofon dont working in TS woth to do ?

Error failed to connect to server

Hello, i have the TS3 client, and when i try to connect to any server, the ts3 tells me: Failed to connect to server
    Some time ago i can connect but now i can't

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME D:

(Sorry for my english, im spanish)

Microphone Disabled in TS3

Hello when got into teamspeak today i realised that my microphone was disabled. Even though it worked fine yesterday and works fine on skype it just keeps saying disabled. Is there any way that i can fix this. Ive been searching around on google all day trying to figure out what is the problem. Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; December 16th, 2015 at 08:32 AM. Reason: merged

I cant connect to my own server

Ive had this server running for around 4 days now i havent changed password or anything and i can no longer get onto it i still pay for the damn thing what do i do
    Last edited by dante696; December 15th, 2015 at 03:56 PM. Reason: contact your hoster!

Can't see channels

Hello.

I downloaded teamspeak yesterday and when I tried to join a server, I only saw one channel but secondes after I joined that channel, I got suddenly kicked out from the server.
    Does someone know if there is a simple method to fix this or what is this problem?

Microphone works in other apps, but not on TS

Hello!
    I recently downloaded the TS3 client. I tried configuring the microphone but it rarely recognizes any sound. In windows and other apps it works perfectly fine but in TS no one can hear me most of the times. Any tips on this? Also, I am using my laptop's own integrated mic.

Can't hear anything people can hear me

I can't hear when I join a channel get poked or someone speaks, but people can hear me, I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it multiple times, I also checked my playback tested everything on there nothing seems to fix it. Please help me out.
    Last edited by dante696; January 7th, 2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: merged

same problem

i have the same problem i input the direct ip however it does not work i tried everything from flushing the dns cache to reinstalling windows and ts please help

Microphone does not work in teamspeak 3

Hello, I come to you for help because the laptop's microphone on teamspeak 3 receives no sound. Already changed a thousand definitions but to no avail. When I go to recording devices in Windows and meto to hear the mic it works. Windows 10 operating system, 64-bit. Any solution???

Mic disabled and not working for Teamspeak. Please Help

My mic is disabled for teamspeak and can't be enabled again. I just suddenly started having this problem and I have no idea why. Thing is that I can be talking on skype and my mic is working fine but when I jump into teamspeak it will not let me talk. Weirder thing is I have no problem talking on Teamspeak's Public Server, but it won't let me talk on private servers that I used to be able to talk on. Please help me with this problem

Thread Information