Forum

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Same thing happens to me (OS Win7 x64)

Angry problem

C:\Users\user\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-09 09_10_38.016570.dmp

Thumbs down Team speak 3 has crashed, there is a debug file that the developers..etc

is this solved or whats the solution?

edit by mod - wow you have posted less, then less informations! This makes me sad
    Last edited by dante696; December 9th, 2011 at 12:00 PM.

Unhappy Crashing TS3

Hello People,
    theres crashing my Teamspeak3 always after i join anygame or editing anything on the sound.
    It says i need to upload a file so, Here iam.

I Cant upload it.
    dunno why.
    ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-10 14_35_25.344476.dmp
    omg

Ts3 Crashed upon loading

C:\Users\god\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-10 11_18_23.286800.dmp

Told me to post this information on the forums. Thanks.

ts keeps crashing after 10 min

while in game mw3 my ts keeps crashing and i get the same error report. this as only happend since i did the ts3 update .. hope you can help. dnp file ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-11 22_32_54.827982.dmp

ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-13 01_38_53.997057.dmp

TS3 crashes when WAW map changes to new map

C:\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-14 19_24_53.592700.dmp

edit by mod - this is releated to
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...highlight=call
    Last edited by dante696; December 15th, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

:(

I've uninstalled and re-installed TS3 in hopes of it working. Every time I try to connect to a server it closes out and gives me an error. And I've tried to upload the file and it keeps saying it's an invalid file. I'm very frustrated at this point. Please help.

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread to know how to report a crash dump file.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 16th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.

I keep Getting this message

C:\Users\chris\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-18 02_58_00.250520.dmp

after six times it finally it let me in

does anyone know whats happening

reinstalled 2 times

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread to know how to report a crash dump file.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 18th, 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Random static when i try to talk?

Not really sure what's the problem,but this happened a while ago(longer then 2 months),
    Any time i tried to talk in ts there was nothing but static, But yet on skype it was fine with no static, and then it stopped and ts worked perfectly fine, until a few days ago and it started the same thing, anyone have any suggestions? Only other thread i found like this i tried what it said but my stuff was already set to what it said to set them to.

TS3 Crashes when joining a server...

I was told to come here and post this...

When I try to join a server TS3 crashes...

Windows 7
    I7 3.2 ghz quad core
    6 gig of ram
    12mb down, 3 up internet speed

TS3 is telling me to attach the file. But when I attempt it here in your forums, your forums state that it is a invalid file. So that does not help.

ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-18 22_47_57.390772.dmp

Weird issue-previous client ok

Hi People.

Not sure what the problem is with this new client, but when I update my sons ts client to 3.0.2 (from 3.0.0 beta build 1215) and go through the normal setup wizard for testing, the speech bar flies up to about halfway,and is completely static in its appearance?

It doesn't pickup any voice or anything just remains static.

Now when I go back to the beta 3.0.0 build there is no problem everything works fine-

Any ideas would be appreciated as to what the problem is-
    Thanks in anticipation

Edit by mod
    Please look at here : http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...311#post297311

Bug in the microphone

I Connected my micro to the PC but i talk and there is no sound.
    My partners can not ear what i say.
    this is the second Micro(it's a headphone with micro). and happened the same in the first. i talk, talk, talk but 1-2 months later the micro stops working.
    I Check the sound bar in Options and when i talk the bar does not come up =/.
    What is happeninh help me.

*** Portuguese part deleted ***
    *** This forum is english only ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 21st, 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Talking Cannot Hear Anyone In TS3?

Im having an issue here, i cant hear anyone in my clans TS channel, but im not sure if they can hear me or not. i get the green dot when pressing my hotkey however. I also cannot hear the consol (such as "User has Left the Channel").. ive tried going to
    settings -> options -> capture and played with all of those, but still nothing has changed. it works fine on my desktop computer but just doesnt like my laptop for some reason. any help would be great! thanks.

Thread Information