Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 83 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1761

TeamSpeak Absturz

Hey Leute, ich habe die Version 3.1.3 ... also das neuste vom neusten seit ich diese version hab stürzt mein TS ständig ab... ich versuch mich zu connecten mit einem server und dann flieg ich sofort wieder.mir konnte soweit noch niemand weiter helfen .. ich hoffe hier findet sich jemand... weil das is total nervig wenn du mir leuten redest und dann einfach mal fliegst. die andern user auf dem server sehen mich wie ich VERSUCHE reinzukommen ... aber ich schaffs halt nicht.

danke schonmal im voraus LG CrazyJumperin

NO sound

Since 03/25 no sound on ts3. It's not just one user. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not resolve. No sound no matter where the client is placed and on all the servers that I have. Other people on the servers having the same issues.

Crash on startup [3.1.2]

Windows 8.1 64bit fully updated

After updating to 3.1.2 my teamspeak client crashes every time on startup.

Tried:

-Reinstalling client
    -Installing old version (works), after updating to the newest it doesnt work
    -Reinstalling C++ 2015 32bit and 64bit
    -Repairing C++ 2015 32bit and 64bit after installing client
    -Changing compatibility mode to Vista, Win7, Win8.
    -Cleared temp folder before and after installing client

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 501
Size:  48.9 KB

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX64
    Application Name: ts3client_win64.exe
    Application Version: 3.1.2.0
    Application Timestamp: 58ca7826
    Fault Module Name: ucrtbase.DLL
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.10586.788
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5879ab76
    Exception Offset: 00000000000698fe
    Exception Code: c0000409
    Exception Data: 0000000000000007
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 20e4
    Additional Information 2: 20e4ce3109bb979b4e899a4e4eb9910a
    Additional Information 3: 3d31
    Additional Information 4: 3d31cb06a76b3da4bddc65feb146e1e3

Approve sending the crashdump in the second dialog. The other stuff is not helpful.
    Probably crashing in a plugin.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Teamspeak Crashes When I Open Options?

Hi, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall TS but the same thing happens, whenever I open options to change my mic settings it just crashes!

Help. - Windows 10 (64bit)
    Last edited by dante696; April 3rd, 2017 at 09:54 AM. Reason: merged . no crashdump or error or log added

problem whit audio

This morning I entered teamspeak and I noticed that I did not have any type of sound, I tried everything but nothing, my headphones worked with the rest of the things, but with the teamspeak no. I do not know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by devvvv View Post
    Hi, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall TS but the same thing happens, whenever I open options to change my mic settings it just crashes!

Help. - Windows 10 (64bit)
    We can't say or do anything with that report. Please upload the crash report.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Cant Connect To Any Servers

i cant connect to any servers,he said all the time (server connection could be initialized),i have teamspeak app and an Samsung s7 with Rogers LTE help thanks

Launch bug

When I launch teamspeak my computer tells me that team speak has stopped working I download it and I reinstall it but its not walking.

Mikrofon funktioniert seit vorgestern Abend nicht mehr

Hallo,
    mein Mikrofon funktioniert seit vorgestern Abend in Teamspeak nicht mehr, in Skype schon. Ich würde lieber Teamspeak verwenden.

LG
    Luis

Die Beschreibung ist nicht gerade sehr Detailiert und lässt mich nur raten.

Überprüfe doch mal deine Einstellungen unter Extras -> Optionen -> Aufnahme.
    Stell auch sicher, dass auch das richtige Aufnahmeprofil im Favoriten gesetzt ist.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

teamspeak 3 client dont start

hello guys my teamspeak 3 wont start client how can fix that?

My microphone is the conexant smartaudio the teamspeak does not recognize

My microphone is the conexant smartaudio the teamspeak does not recognize He is the lenovo smart audio conexant It works normally on skype Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Connection problems to server. Please help me...

For around half a year now I've had a weird problem with a Teamspeak server me and my friends use pretty much every day. We're all sitting and talking on the same server, but after some time (all from a few minutes to hours) I slowly get worse connection. My ping to the server rises as well as the packet loss. After some time I get "connection lost" and when I try to connect to the same server again I only get "Error" and "Failed to connect". The only fix for me is to restart my computer, but I still get the same problem when I reconnect after that. How can I fix this? I've tired to look into the firewall, but I have no idea at all...

Client Crashes, after update

I did the latest update for ts-3, and now it doesn't work. I even tried re installing it, still nothing. I have submitted many crash reports, and nothing.

Thread Information