Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1761

TS3 3.2.1 Freezes after 5-120 s after running

Hello,

I've a big problem with Team speak 3, After running PUBG ( Players Unknow Battleground),between 5-120s it freezes and stops working,
    i've tryed to solve this problem but nothing helps, i've deleted Ts completly from my pc and installed a old version it still doesn't work, deleting plugins and scanig pc voor Viruse's doesn't work. I just can't figure it out.
    Support Please help, it happens after i lunch PUBG and after first lunch it just stops working,
    Every time after i try to run TS3 i freezes after 5-120s, THIS IS REALY ANNOYING and i hope you'll help me some way.
    Thx anyway,

Me.

Try beta 3.2.2
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...3-Client-3-2-2
    Last edited by dante696; September 11th, 2018 at 08:22 AM.

ERROR Capture Device

Hey. Recently I bought a laptop and installed the TS3 when I connected my microphone to the USB socket and attached the TS3 microphone did not react when I wanted to test the microphone (on the TS3) wrote "Error, could not open Capture Device" I have the latest drivers for the microphone. Please help!

Teamspeak crashes everytime I open Settings or ALT+P

Teamspeak crashes everytime I open Settings or ALT+P

TS mic not working

I was banned from a server on Teamspeak they unbanned me and I was able to joi however I can no longer talk in their TS it works with other TS server and the mic test in TS detects my voice too. They gave me admin perms yet my mic still won't work. I am unbanned and I can do everything like text and assign server perms and channel groups yet my mic still won't work there and I have tried ending the TS via task manager but it hasn't solved my issue either so please do help me.

Teamspeak Crashes constantly after recent update.

After updating to 5.6.2 today, my teamspeak constantly crashes when I play Rainbow 6 Siege. I can be on maybe 4 minutes, then it crashes.

This is no version we have released.
    Last edited by dante696; September 16th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Can't open TeamSpeak!

Hello!

So, a couple of days ago i cant open the latest Client.

I start the teamspeak, and it show the connections,bookmarks etc...
    A few seconds passed and the windows show: TeamSpeak 3 Client stopped working.
    Someone can help me?

I use Windows 10, and i didnt change anything on my Windows.

Teamspeak does not respond after some minutes

My Teamspeak does not respond after some minutes. This happened yesterday the first time. THe only thing ive changed is to install latest Nvidia driver update. I dont press anything for it to not respond it just does it randomly

Possibly client 3.2.2 will solve this automatically.
    But you gave us 0 logs so this was just a guess
    Last edited by dante696; September 17th, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Mic not working

So my mic (AKG P120) is not working in ts. It is selected in the capture menu and testing it does nothing. This is an issue with ts as I have tested on windows through its own sound test feature and that works fine. In ts test it does not seem to pick up any audio.

current versions crash on multiple win7 machines.

i'm experiencing an issue where teamspeak will crash on any machine install it on.

this is getting extremely annoying, as i now only have one system that has a working, and very outdated install of teamspeak that works, in addition to my phone.

Team speak crashes after install

Hello,

I installed already 4 times teamspeak and it crashes on start up.
    I changed compatibility modes to every OS available from the list( WIn vista, xp, 98, 2000, server) and does not work.

I am running win 7 pro 64bit

Thanks

TeamSpeak after open it lags and crashed

hello!
    so i been using teamspeak for years. and theres 2 things i wanna ask
    it says it takes over 300 gb space on my stoage but that never did anything.
    but last few days if i try to open teamspeak i can use it normally for like 5-20 secs and then insane lag inside teamspeak comes and it crash no log or anything comes up. help plz!

Edit by mod
    300 GB? Time to clean up your cache!
    Tools -> Options -> Security -> Clear Cache.
    Last edited by dante696; September 18th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.

TS3 abstürze

Moin Moin bei mir gibt es folgendes Problem

ich starte Ts3 und es stürzt direkt ab also es schließt sich direkt wieder habe es schon neu Installiert alle Dateien von der registrie usw gelöscht und das Problem besteht immer noch .
    Ich benutze Win 10

MFG: Huldsch

SL 300 Headset

I just bought an SL 300 headset to use on Teamspeak but can't get the Microphone to work on site. What key do I need to push to activate it or what do I need to do to make it work?

Teamspeak 3 version 3.2.2 Closeing randomly without errors

My teamspeak keeps randomly force closing without error.. Ill be in talking and then bam its gone.. no error no "Not Responding" Nothing. I have 2 addons installed Radio FX and RP Soundbar.

Im a Police roleplayer for GTA so this is just terrible when you are en route to a call or talking to dispatch.

Teamspeak 3 Error when Client run

I have a small problem, my Teamspeak freezes when I try to join the server. The program freezes and I can turn it off only by ctrl + alt + del.
    (I can hear music)

Thread Information