Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Add a button "I'm" to toolbar.

I suggest add a button "I'm" to toolbar.
    Example
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teamspeak3_im.png 
Views:	259 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	10360
    icon
    Name:  24x24_client_find.png
Views: 737
Size:  16.0 KB
    I think it will be very convenient. What do you think?

when you click on this button, "camera" in window moved to where you. Highlighting you.
    Move, search channel or friend. Click and go to back.

my 2 suggestion http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...y-Attention%29
    Last edited by rteam; April 18th, 2014 at 09:41 AM.

I don't understand why do you want this button

It's supposed to do what exactly?

I'm sorry, add text

I like this idea. Especially on larger servers this might be a very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    I like this idea. Especially on larger servers this might be a very useful.
    I highly agree with you. I have one such large server and if I move people from the entrance to their new section I got comments like "Where am I? I can't see what channel I am in" and I have to try and explain how to find where they currently are. Very annoying but it is the most expedient way to get them to their section. A button like this would be fantastic because you can never be "lost" in a server ever again.

We will think about such a button for the Toolbar.
    Additional a hotkey with the same function would be usefull too in our opinion.

We will reply, as soon something was decided or implemented.
    All bumps will be deleted immediately without any word!
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Really big up to this, please add it!

I am finding it hard to have to use TSnotifier or to tab out when using a second monitor to look at the TS channel when I get moved and my TS screen does not monitor the channel anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalleper View Post
    using a second monitor to look at the TS channel when I get moved and my TS screen does not monitor the channel anymore.
    This won't really change that as it still won't move the selection in the channel tree when you get moved. It should however allow you to bind a hotkey which will scroll the view to your client. It will not autoscroll whenever you're moved around on larger servers though, so you will still have to press a hotkey for that.

All of the above is of course subject to change and depends entirely on whether or not this feature gets added and only applies after that is done of course.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I would recommend a meaningful icon for it like a signpost sign with "you are here" or something to better visually show what the button does. This is going to be a great feature if implemented.

Also, I have to say an alternative might be just if someone gets moved, automatically shift their view to the channel they were moved to, as if they had double clicked the channel them self. The more people connect, the more your selected location of view shifts any way, so if you get moved you might as well just shift their view totally to their new location and it would prevent having to make a separate button/feature.

Thread Information