Forum

TeamSpeak 3 server - Got banned on my own server

I was on my server, making private room for some people... They have gone and I have gone AFK... The next thing is that I put my laptop on sleep mode, so I don't exit the TeamSpeak 3 while I eat... And when I came, BAM! Suddenly I was banned and I could not enter my TS3 server... Only Server Admin on server was me on my 3 computers... NO ONE DID NOT HAD THE SERVER ADMIN GROUP! Here is my TS3 server on TSViewer - http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?pa...wer&ID=1041670 And on GAMETRACKER - http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...168.243:40161/
    They are named - NEW GENERATION. They are from Bosnia. I host my server from ts3-gratis.de.

My TeamSpeak 3 server IP address: 5.175.168.243:40161

Best regards,

Nikoladiv

Please contact your hoster.

It is possible to mess up permissions (so they can get groups), to guess the query login, to get acces to the main server or something on your pc.
    These are the targets.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Please contact your hoster.

It is possible to mess up permissions (so they can get groups), to guess the query login, to get acces to the main server or something on your pc.
    These are the targets.
    I was not changing my permission when I got the server til now. Query login was disabled on my server... But on the PC, I don't know... I didn't had any viruses/spywares...

Could someone give me tips how to make server more secure and anti-hackable? I would thank to that person who even makes a small tip!

Best regards,

Nikoladiv

Thread Information