Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Using ts3plugin_offersConfigure

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had success using this functionality and could point me to an example.

Thanks

I strongly advise you to start you plugin project upon the sample plugin in the SDK.

There is pretty much every function and event commented with a short explaination:
    Code:
    int ts3plugin_offersConfigure() {
        /*
         * Return values:
         * PLUGIN_OFFERS_NO_CONFIGURE         - Plugin does not implement ts3plugin_configure
         * PLUGIN_OFFERS_CONFIGURE_NEW_THREAD - Plugin does implement ts3plugin_configure and requests to run this function in an own thread
         * PLUGIN_OFFERS_CONFIGURE_QT_THREAD  - Plugin does implement ts3plugin_configure and requests to run this function in the Qt GUI thread
         */
        return PLUGIN_OFFERS_CONFIGURE_NEW_THREAD;
        //return PLUGIN_OFFERS_NO_CONFIGURE; 
    }
    There is nothing more to do than chaning the return value like you want. IF you return anything else than "no_configure" then the function
    Code:
    void ts3plugin_configure(void* handle, void* qParentWidget)
    gets called if the user clicks on the "configure" button.

Right. So I was using the QT thread option because I'm using some Qt libraries for the config dialog and was wondering why it wasn't working...

Today I switched to the New Thread option and it works fine now.

Thread Information