Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Client info panel is buggy on rename

Hello,

I am fairly new to creating/modifying skins, but I noticed that when I updated a skin name and renamed the links that my client information panel got messed up.

I downloaded one guy's skin, and made changes of it so the work was mine, but I used his base so I could use his qss style sheets, as I have no idea to go about that (Even after reading that documentation.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Please see the below pictures:
    Before: http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps684a993a.png
    After: http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/a...psb7735e85.png

If you need me to submit my code, or rather a portion of it, let me know.

If I'm right you want back to how it looked like before? If answer is "Yes" then just in folder with your skin name remove or change file named "clientinfo.tpl"

*Notice*
    Every .tpl file response for how the right side of teamspeak looks like. If they do not exist it uses default ones making it looking like ur "before screen".

Do what WavezZ says. There should be a folder called WoW - Cataclysm. Rename that folder to the exact name your stylesheet has. Make sure you update all the links in your own stylesheet with the folder title as well. Also I gotta say that the WoW skin is probably the worst one there is to work of.

Thanks! That helped with the theme - but maybe I'm missing something else, it doesn't change the text as it was before - Maybe I need to change another file. When I changed that it only changed the background on it.

What text? What exactly is not changing? I think you have problem with .css file then.

The text inside the Client information Panel. The Text is changing which is the problem. I looked through my CSS but I don't know why it changed, when I only renamed the file name / Directory.

You see in the first picture, the text is pretty small, but fits nicely, and doesn't go down in a column, but in the after, the text gets greatly increased (I checked my CSS and the font size is set to 6). Any suggestions on where else to look?

(Also, I greatly appreciate your help!)

Would you mind to contact me via my TS3 server? I will send you informations on PM. Hope I will help you out directly.

Thread Information