Forum

can not connect to server

hi,

i am running windows 7 64bit operating system, downloaded the teamspeak 64bit version server. when I run the exe file it gets to the the tray when I click the teamspeak icon I get three options

about

wan ip

exit

I go to the request nothing shows
    i go to the needs to be requested nothing shows

I want the server to run on local host don't have any firewall nothing to stop. but nothing shows. any help.

regards

This is happening to me since today... i just hard reset the router and forwarded the ports and that stuff... I know the ports are well forwarded on the router, no firewall, even disabled antivirus, tried to reinstall, even installed the 64 bits version... i just seems to be blocked by something.

You cannot connect to your own server via WAN. Use 127.0.0.1 as IP.

thanks for reply
    I don't want to connect through WAN to my server but after running the application I just have this option nothing else. I want to connect as localhost and ofcourse I have the same IP for localhost 127.0.0.1, but how to tell the application to run the server as a localhost when nothing shows up. and there is nothing like any option to connect to localhost.

Quote Originally Posted by shahz View Post
    thanks for reply
    I don't want to connect through WAN to my server but after running the application I just have this option nothing else. I want to connect as localhost and ofcourse I have the same IP for localhost 127.0.0.1, but how to tell the application to run the server as a localhost when nothing shows up. and there is nothing like any option to connect to localhost.
    It listens on 0.0.0.0 (=everything) by default.

Thread Information